Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HEE-HAW!!! AGT Purple Plum Coat Set and Lindsey's boots came today.

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Ebay and AG "Goners" Unite! Heeee-Haw!! The post man just brought two of my four year end Ebay purchases.

    I just had to post the pictitre of the beautiful AGT "Purple Plum" Winter Coat Set. Pictures do not do it justice. It is so gorgeous! Now the AG Force is trying to make me order Samantha and Nellies winter coats! [img]eek.gif[/img] Ekkkkkkkkk!!!!....but <font color="red">mwahhahaahaaaa....</font>

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    ***I do not know what happened with the pictures. They showed up initially and then went to that awful <font color="red">red X</font> in the box. Does anyone know why this happens????****

    The coat is awesome though!!!! HEE-HAW!!!!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 06:44 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that coat is one of my favorites, too; and I love Lindsey's boots. Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the coat, too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I can't see your pictures, though. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the coat, too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I can't see your pictures, though. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh good grief! What happened! Let me go check!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw your pictures. Both of them. The coat really did look nice on your doll. That's a steal for the boots. Was that the only piece of Lindsey's outfit you were missing?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Sheila! I'd still love to see the picture though.

    Maybe photobucket went down for a minute or two and that's why you saw the <font color="red">X</font> - sometimes it helps just to reload the page.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where's the album?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •